View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 PM
daddymikey1975
Regular 'Geeker

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseSOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Again, No Bullshit, This is the truth! Not sure if you saw the Video Preview #6 of MaxSense, but that was before it was optimized! just got the newer optimized yesterday and i would say that is a good 2 or 3 times faster....Really.....

Oh and one more bit of good news... MaxSense is not done with optimization....still a bit more to do....[/SIZE][/FONT]
Big.. thanks for the updated video etc

Just curious how battery life is w/ maxsense as compared to the cooked ROMs w/ max manila .. ?

DEFINITELY not complaining by any means about any ROMs. .but some are better w/ power management than others and some are memory hogs while others use less resources. I'm very impressed w/ your maxmanila ROM as far as resource use (or .. un-use .. is that a word ?? LOL)..

Thanks Big.. I'm patiently waiting for the drop