Dex2
Lurker

Dex2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
AmiKAM, me too. I don't need to make nothing apart to press the button of "Toggle1x" to change from Evdo to 1x, but the strange is that "the Macro" (you can actually see the step that it is been making) stop at change "point mark" to 1x, but actually it seems like the "OK" finally step it is not done, so the taskbat actually don't change from 1x to Evdo. I think is a "typing" error or close "macro" programming. ANYONE Know the how to check this "macro"??? (sorry not been more helping but don't have the skill).

Thanks Dex2, by the way I use latest AmiKAM Lite ROM 21xxx series
this is the TASKBAR icons.
For some reason toggle1x works with changing from 1x to evdo quite well on wm6.5.x,but for some reason it won't change from evdo to 1x. Instead of worrying about it, I decided to remove the automatic process of changing it and decided to do it manual. I use toggle1x as shortcut to the mode selection screen.

Thanks for the image. I'm not sure if you mean the taskbar, but they look like the originals. Could you point out what you like about them or what is different about them. On side note, you probably know this,but just in case you were inquiring about the theme. The theme is from s2w. Here is a link to his thread. It would seem that it is design for the tp2,but why not give it a try, it may work.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91156

On another side note, I have found that I have become annoyed with the keyboards I have use lately. While watching tv, I saw a commercial for samsung and it showed a guy text messaging with swype. Now I remember reading about it on xda forums, but never gave it a second glimpse. I saw that fr3sh_t0_d3f had released a new rom and included swype in it. I gave it a try and must admit that I like it. So for anybody who wants to try a new keyboard, why not give swype a try.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109202

Last edited by Dex2; 04-04-2010 at 10:07 AM.