Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
In addtion I don't think toggle1x works with 6.5 roms. I can't seem to get it work correctly. After a little editing I can get it to change from 1x to evdo ,but not from evdo to 1x.
AmiKAM, me too. I don't need to make nothing apart to press the button of "Toggle1x" to change from Evdo to 1x, but the strange is that "the Macro" (you can actually see the step that it is been making) stop at change "point mark" to 1x, but actually it seems like the "OK" finally step it is not done, so the taskbat actually don't change from 1x to Evdo. I think is a "typing" error or close "macro" programming. ANYONE Know the how to check this "macro"??? (sorry not been more helping but don't have the skill).
EDIT: I was thinking that this MACRO it doesn't was made to change from 1x to Evdo,
but know I getting CRAZY, After play a while with new SLiders, I softreset like 7 times,
Then I had to charge battery, After Charge battery and reboot,
I try again "toggle1x" and now change well from 1x to Evdo and viceversa (from Evdo to 1x), So sorry I totally no clue what happened!!! (even try several times (7 x 2 times) and it works fine eachtime).

Thanks Dex2, by the way I use latest AmiKAM Lite ROM 21xxx series
this is the TASKBAR icons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S2W_idea_1.jpg (69.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-04-2010 at 03:21 PM.