Thread: Goodbye TP2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Goodbye TP2

[QUOTE=Dr.8820;1678974]i did speed test with the wifes' moment vs. my TP2.... let's just say she was impressed without starting an argument![quote

My tp2 vs my n1 is a no contest... My n1 smokes it by a mile, maybe double its speed... moment is running 1.5 a considerably slower version of the browser that android 2.1 is running...

Gmaine: yes winmo is a tad more customizable maybe depending on how ya look at it... Android you can customize your whole messaging app from colors to text style to background pics, 5 home screens to position your apps and widgets any way you want, and add pics to the home screens or even choose clocks like on winmo, there's all sorts of live wallpaper to play with including adding your own pics and make them live, there's allso different home styles and Roms just like winmo (yes not as much), then there are sense uis also, and with android its simple not having to jump through hoops n loops..... not dogging winmo, hell im playing with my wife's tp2 now... But androids very very custmizable.

Last edited by Dragon2; 04-03-2010 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.