View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
Hey Purian any Chance you will be Making a SLAP A HOE RED THEME for us?
Most definately., sorry all for the delay on these, even the 1st one.. I've been soo busy and with nice weather.. !! All that follows mowing, Riding my GSXR .. Work and Family LOL.. But i'll get them going trust me.. MightyROM Exclusive Themes will be worth the Wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
I'd have to agree, but I figured what the hell, people were asking for it, and I was tired of working on the car. So I cabbed it up, wrote a custom setup.dll to kill manila, delete the manilafull.xml, install the files, and then restart manila. And of course I can't forget my now official tester, Echelon who installed like 6-10 different versions until we got it all working.

Z
GREAT!!!! Job today Ziggy !!!