View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549 & 21896 3/26/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
lafester, are you still running 6.1? Was wondering how you liked it, if you had any further comments. Also, did you have any issue getting the file added to the ruu? When I add the 6.1 rom to it all seems fine until I try to install and it gives me a "file broken" error. I've added lots of these to ruu's before and have never had any issue. Just wondering as I would like to give this a go.
try redownloading