View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:48 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Favorite cabs thread

[QUOTE=dcurry;1669230]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
go to page 9, post 81 of this thread, oh heck, I'll even link it for you:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=111190&page=9

QUOTE]

I installed it on my Sprint TP2 and nothing changed on the battery meter or the signal bars. I tried installing it to the device and to the storage card with the same results. Post 81 says a 1% battery driver might be needed; does anybody know where to get this driver? Also, will this driver make the signal meter show 7 bars or is another driver needed? I'm running the Sprint WM6.5 upgrade ROM. Thanks.
I guess you are referring to the cab I posted . The CAB includes 2 system files, one for the new signal meter, and one for the new battery icon. Plus a bunch of registry changes needed to make this work. I suspect that the Sprint stock rom might not allow these kind of changes, and revert them back upon restarting the phone. I am not really sure how to disable these security "features" as I never kept the stock rom, but I am sure there are ways (maybe you can try sprint_tp2_tweaks_wm65.cab from this thread)? The link includes a 1% driver as well.

Attached are some 1% battery drivers only (not needed for most custom roms). I believe the nueBattery one is a bit newer and for CDMA only.
Attached Files
File Type: cab nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab (67.3 KB, 123 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TP2-Batt.cab (81.3 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.