Thread: Threaded Email
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:15 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Threaded Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Is there a cab or something I can install to get threaded email. I asked this on the good sense twisted dan thread and no one knows over there. On the fact I want to use it on his rom.

Thanks.
Threaded email is part of the WM 6.5.5 SYS. Flash a ROM with 235xx for the sys, and it should have threaded email (unless it's really old). Some people have added it by taking tmail.exe and maybe other files from the 235xx builds and using them on other builds. Searching will probably find you what files are required (though it doesn't always work as intended from what I've read). I'd just find/learn how to make your own ROM using a 6.5.5 SYS.