View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:33 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
i like the look, but the top and bottom bars are not transparant. it's an illusion. looks good though.
Hex-editing the shell32.exe and aygshell.dll does indeed make them transparent. If you're running sense over the standard windows mobile homescreen, then you basically have 536 pixels of wallpaper showing in sense and the remaining 104 pixels being shown in windows homescreen. I'm trying to see if it's possible to get sense to use all 640 pixels so you don't need to basically change the wallpaper in 2 places to get it to be 'fullscreen'.

This is different than using .png's for the taskbar/softkeybar like in my vgahdwall mod (and easier since you just change the 480x640 wallpaper in 2 places - sense and windows). I am also able to get perfect alignment in landscape with the hex-edited files. This was not possible without having transparent task/softkeybars since it just stretched the portrait task/softkey bar to 640 from 480.
This post has been thanked 2 times.