brnail
N00b

brnail is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
First of all I will apologize if this was already covered but I did search the thread and found nothing. I have a question about the People screen. I am trying to add a contact more than once and no go. My wife has 4 numbers, 2 cell, home and work. I add her and pick cell and that's fine. I goto add her again for work and it is there but the first one disappears.

The original rom had the fav in a flip rolodex that had buttons on the bottom for cell, home, text and email. I like the new people screen but not being able to add someone for their different numbers seems like a step back. Funny when I do add someone it does ask me which number I want that link to use but will only allow one contact on the page.

Is there a way around this???

Thanks

Paul
Try this..... Instead of tapping on the face of the person, tap on their name. This will bring up all the numbers for that contact. Tapping on the face dials the primary number you selected. This works better for me than what you are suggesting that you want to do with two contacts for the same person.

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.