View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:31 PM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
Loaded up 23549 MM 3/25 - Whatever you did to change it, it worked! MMS working, my fav toolbar working great as well as my transparency mods in HTC Sense. AWESOME!!
I see you are on Verizon, does MMS work sending and receiving from all carriers? Since using this ROM I cannot recieve MMS mail. I can send and receive from Verizon users but any other carrier is a no go. I can send to my sister who is TMobile but she gets a rejection message on her end when she tries to send to me and I never get anything, I am on the 17th ROM with start button at the bottom as the others were just problem children for me all around, don't much care for Max or Cookie so I have just the basic build. I have not tried the 25th version for that same reason lol but I may this weekend just to see if it provides any improvements but MMS is a no go thus far for me and I am on Verizon as well.