View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:42 AM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasignz View Post
I love this ROM, but I am having an issue. I installed the 21895 build with sense 2.5, but I am not able to reply to any emails. I am syncing to my gmail account for email, calendar, and contacts. When I hit reply, forward, new, or reply all, it just goes to the inbox of my outlook mail. I searched the forum and saw a mention of the email fix cab, but I cannot find the cab anywhere, Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks
You mite try to hard reset and flash again. I have fixed this problem in this build. But, it could also be a gmail issue. You mite double check your gmail settings.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>