View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:56 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [VGA] HDWall-Like Mod for Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by overtheair View Post
Running 2.5 2012 on OMJ's latest. That's what I've tried several times, and have tried uninstalling/reinstalling your file, as well as switching to Windows Default before switching back to Sense. No go with any of those - the top and bottom curtains are still there. At least I was able to get transparent clock and slider, so 2 out of 3 is better than none.
Ok, I'll look at the cab later. I may have messed something up since it should work on 2.5.2012. I didn't actually test the cabs since I cook all of these things into my rom.