SuperDave MotorSports
Lurker

SuperDave MotorSports is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
The D3D should work as I'm using stock for now while stabilty is being tested. The shared resources cab is for TP2 and should work but I wouldn't think its needed. Latest working swype is included in beta 3. The other stuff I don't use as I'm not into skinning and custom taskbar stuff. I do know most of the posted custom taskbar stuff can kill the htc volume control I've heard in my roms. You can always try and see and may require a hard reset if taskbar stuff doesn't work. As far as stabilty goes I read your post in NRG thread and stock roms are almost always more stable than customs as its a trade-off you get for being on the bleeding edge of stuff. We are actually being indirectly used as beta testers for microsoft and htc with the new stuff. Keep this in mind before you flash off of your stock rom.
Not to mention swype.
With all the threads on several forums that they have been closing I would venture to guess that they have got all the information they need from us, and are close to a Windows Mobile generic release.

The other day I found a link to a registration screen that asked if you wanted to be notified when a imagio release was available.