View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
well now don't get my wrong, wm6.5 can do A LOT of things an iphone could never try (and I have probably one of the most modded iphones you can imagine). I just like having all 3 worlds (Iphone OS, winmo, and android) cuz frankly all the individual devices have something cool none of the others do.
windows sucks at sms and keyboards (on screen) and facebook
I have no problem admitting this...sms chat helps but again that just extends over the slow friggin windows mobile sms messenger...6.5.5 has improved things but still same old formatting...

As for keyboards, they do look better on the iphone and the predictive text is okay. But the best thing about the iphone is the facebook application. bar none hands down. There is only one facebook application better than this one (and that's the zune hd facebook app which is the best facebook app)

Otherwise that's about it for iphone though...the hd2 I have to wait to get till my refund comes from school (may, and by then I may see something much nicer)