View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Getting a different carrier's phone under insurance *BROKEN PHONE, NOT FRAUD!*

Thanks for the PM freehunter. I pretty much said the same thing as hamagc said about insurance companies not handing out cash in my PM reply to you.

If you're looking for cash you can either sell your broken device to a chef here at the site. Or you could file an insurance claim and get whatever new/refurb phone they offer you. You could then sell that one. However, you're most likely going to be locked into a contract. You could stay with your current carrier or quit and pay an Early Termination Fee.

Either way you're going to have to fork out some cash outta pocket.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-24-2010 at 07:17 PM.