View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 01:35 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by absdad63 View Post
Wow, 81 pages in 2 days; Brutal!

Anyway, love the new ROM. One quirk, though. I have an IMAP4 email account set up to check for new messages every 5 minutes. Sometimes I will delete a message from the email tab (menu, delete message) without actually opening and reading the whole thing, just the preview visible when you go to the tab. If I do this, the email reappears the next time my phone checks for new messages and gives me the new message signal. If I open the email and delete it from there, everything works correctly.

Any ideas?
I noticed this too, i just thought it was quirk. and wasnt too worried about it. I would love to know if there is some way to correct it also?
anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I added the call history tab. It is at the end it is the last tab. Anyway to move it? I checked the normal way but it doesn't show up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponicg View Post
I just dragged it up with the customize tabs thing in settings.Seemed to work ok for me.
I have had that same issue too rushco, but i have also had it work where i can move it up and down including this time when i flashed the new MR.