PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I moved "Music" (the one w/ the green musical note icon) into a different folder in the Start Menu (using Resco Explorer).

Now whenever I do a soft reset, there's an icon in the main Start Menu page with the name "HTC_Music" and the icon is a blank / generic icon.

Also, I use QuickMenu. When I open the drop-down QuickMenu "Start Menu" the "Programs" folder inside the main Start Menu page shows two icons:

HTC_Music
HTC_People

Both have the blank / generic icon. When I use the regular start menu (the one built into this ROM), HTC_People is just People and it has the correct icon.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:36 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I moved "Music" (the one w/ the green musical note icon) into a different folder in the Start Menu (using Resco Explorer).

Now whenever I do a soft reset, there's an icon in the main Start Menu page with the name "HTC_Music" and the icon is a blank / generic icon.

Also, I use QuickMenu. When I open the drop-down QuickMenu "Start Menu" the "Programs" folder inside the main Start Menu page shows two icons:

HTC_Music
HTC_People

Both have the blank / generic icon. When I use the regular start menu (the one built into this ROM), HTC_People is just People and it has the correct icon.
here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...35#post1652335
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:29 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

I just updated the Start Menu cab with new icons for FDC TaskMan and Regedit, and fixed the G-Sensor icon reg settings, thanks MordyT and tjElite. There is also an update cab for those who already have it installed.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
anyone having problems setting up their gmail accounts? i have 4 gmail accounts and it seems only one is working, the others would ask me to ener the correct username and password (they're all correct btw) and when i hit cancel it'll say:

"Cannot connect o incoming mail server. ZBe certain that your login is correct and try again."

i've done the hard reset and this is actually the second occurance since i had everything set up earlier last night but the phone froze and did a hard reset on its own earlier today :/
fixed the problem. looks like what was going was that the IMAP and SMTP addresses did not have the port number behind their address. It just showed up as "imap.gmail.com" and "smtp.gmail.com" whereas after I changed them to imap.gmail.com:993 and smtp.gmail.com:465. things started working again.

can someone check quickly to see if you have the port numbers preconfigured in your address servers? thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jimmypop123 is a n00b

Still no luck with Visual Voicemail. Rolled back to VVM 1.1.11.65, and the "Data connection is unavailable..." error persists.

Any advice?

Update: Hard Reset, used only Mike's new Verizon cab to provision, still no luck.

I may have to go back to the 2/10 release, VVM is crucial for me.

Other than that, though, this is still the best TP2 for my needs. Thanks, Mike!

Last edited by jimmypop123; 03-24-2010 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work

TTS is working in igo8 with sense enabled!!!!!

Love this rom!!!!

Great Job Mighty!

Donations on way!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I added the call history tab. It is at the end it is the last tab. Anyway to move it? I checked the normal way but it doesn't show up.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

ponicg is keeping up the good workponicg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I added the call history tab. It is at the end it is the last tab. Anyway to move it? I checked the normal way but it doesn't show up.
I just dragged it up with the customize tabs thing in settings.Seemed to work ok for me.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjhays View Post
Hello,

After flashing back to stock, flashing the new MR, hard reset, & clear storage I cannot make calls or get a data connection (calls: get the "mobile number not active", even when trying #228/VZW activation, data: get "error 11 PPP..."). Please help!!
The method that works best on VZW for me is....clear storage > flash stock VZW 6.5 > clear storage (and/or button method hard reset) > check phone programming (can you make a call? If no, then *228 and/or call to Verizon for re-autentication)....once you confirm you can make/receive calls on VZW's rom then > flash custom rom > clear storage and/or button method hard reset > carrier provision > check phone programming to ensure you can make receive a call (most likely will need *228 ) > should be good to go.....the key is making sure you can make calls prior to flashing custom rom.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Is this the one linked in the 4th post? The one without threading?
I believe it is....the one I use (obviously) is the Verizon specific one....the only difference I see is that my file has 5[1].2.12....., where as the one in post #4 doesn't have the [1] in the file name.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Power the phone completely off, then hold the down-volume key, the send hardkey, and the end hardkey all at the same time for a couple of seconds until the bootloader screen shows up. Then just follow the on-screen instructions
for me it's a bit different than that...

Hard Reset = Send Key + End Key + Power Button

Enter BL = Volume Down + Power Button

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2