View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:30 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remove +1 Dialing Prefix

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplyer View Post
Bumping this one last time before I go back to MightROM. I really like this ROM but to change 400+ Contacts is a pain or I have spend $90.00 to find and replace all the +1 instances in Outlook.

Below is my issue, I think other have had similar issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplyer
Hello switched over from MightyRom to Cookie. This ROM is very stable and great. I have one issue that has been discussed in this forum is the +1 dialing. There is no solution yet, but I know it is fixable. My phone is synced to the corporate network and all the phone numbers have a +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx format. In the Mighty Rom I was able to goto CDMA services and disable the prefix dialing. However in the Energy Cookie Rom this option is not available. I have tried Global and CDMA only and I do not see the options. Is there a CAB to enable these option or a reg hack to disable prefix dialing.

Thanks in advance for the help. I sure hope I there is a fix.
Not sure if this addresses your problem, but worth a try before jumping ship:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...32#post1573732