View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated Swype: HTCBlackBird-3.9.10.10.5032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
This is great! I'm a huge fan of Swype. I thought it was banned as freeware and so the old version I've been running for months was going to be it. I was fine with that cuz it rocks anyway. But an updated version now?!?!?! That's phenomenal! Thanks MWalt2! Anyone tried any skins on the new one? The HTC Like skin imparticular?
As far as I know, all versions of swype have come from dumped ROMs, so it's really no different than running sense 2.5 on my diamond or winmo6.5. You can't download a WinMo version from their website. One of the things I like the best is it now uses png's for the keyboard skins. They take up a lot less memory than the .bmp's used with the older version.