View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

gen.y dualboot doesn't work with the /sdcard/andboot folder. Do you have another copy of haret somewhere on your sd card? I'm not sure why it would throw that error specifically, but I'd guess that's the source of the problem.

First step I'd try is moving everything from the andboot folder to the root of your sd card, delete any andboot and android folders off your sdcard, and try dualboot again.