View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Thanks mwalt! ... you should link that in your sig as well

@OMJ (or anybody with answers) ... few questions:

1. Does anybody know the differences b/t the Ppl Msg classic mod and the amarullz No HTC Messaging Client mod?

2. Anybody know how to get the "favorites" button (left sofkey) on the internet tab to launch Opera bookmarks rather than IE Favs like Sense 2.1 does?

3. OMJ, is there going to be anything from the new TP2 Official Sprint Rom and it's Sense 2.5 that we are going to be able to rip off and port for our phones? For example, i read it already has htc messaging disabled and other bug fixes with Facebook integration???
1) I'm not real sure. For 2.5.2012, I use HTCSense_PeopleMessagingClassic_2.0.1 and like it since it works with arcsoft mms and has a sense-like interface if you write texts from within sense contacts.

2) Mine launches opera. I don't cook a browser in and cab install opera10. Just choose yes when it asks if you want it default.

3) Unfortunately, htc did not include a messaging client with the new sprint rom. To me, that means sprint's server must not be compatible with it. I'm working on porting the dialer to get an updated CDMA dialer (though I don't know if it's cdma only since it can do the tp2 is both cdma and gsm). I haven't noticed anything wrong with it on my phone, but I can't get the ## codes to work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.