View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:26 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Worms Are Known as "Garbled Screen"

you said the sprint rep said the tp2 doesnt have the issue? (pls dont take his word 4 it nor anything "they" have 2 say. they all arent that reputable) oh and anyways i do believe i did see a 'garbled screen' in the tp2 forums but it was last year sum time (i think). and if the rep was telling you this he was prolly trying for you to upgrade, make you spend $$$. dont get me wrong its a great phone but you cant believe a single word they have 2 say (at least i dont) whenever i need 2 go 2 a sprint store, i go outta my way to ask questions bout my phone (that i already kno the answer 2) just so i can hear the bs they say, just so i can show them they dont kno wat they talking bout

edit; i hated that oil slick, it plagued my vogue