View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2 GPS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by icevapor View Post
I have a sprint tp2, I killed everything but benchmarkpi and advanced task manager.

I have 3dhw enabled, out of a folder in sdcard rather than in root. Stock rom, not yet unlocked w/ my contacts on it and a couple of programs (like updated opera and gmaps.)

I tested it a 10 times (kept clicking no thinks and running it again). Here are the results:

Anyone up for a comparison?
You forgot to mention which sdcard you have (class and all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webctbill View Post
Yesterday my GPS was wrking in android and today It's not.

Anybody ever get theirs working?

Bill
What you were seeing was a combination of cell tower triangulation and google's evil wifi database mapping feature (if your wifi was turned on).

GPS satellite trilateration is not yet enabled with the current builds and likely won't be for at least a little while since the devs are focusing on sound and power management issues first