View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

I went to a tmobile store in Houston and they had an HD2 I could play with. Lemme tell you this phone is freaking awesome. Man this no wm7 upgrade is the worst because this phone is sick! lemme tell why!

1) had it right up next to my iphone 3G, the screen straight up dwarfed that thing. Compare it to my Diamond, holy cat foot! That screen is moneybags in the bank.

2) speed! that 1ghz snappy is straight sick! but its not that, tis the 576mb ram, I dunno man that sense 2.5 was lightning fast, no lags, I mean the clock, weather, pics, music tab, this thing had no lag at all, even with 6.5, I can tell you right now this thing smokes in speed.

3) nice design. I liked it a lot.

4) dunno how tmo covers your area, but in houston it is lightning fast, cuz we got hspa like a motha! actually sprint and tmo get really good awesomely crazy-good reception, so I was gettin some nice 3G (no it wasn't wifi)

so yeah, I wish this thing was getting a 7 upgrade cuz I'd buy before you could say "cactus pie" It is a really nice device.