View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:23 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
That combo of those 2 lockscreen programs has worked well for me. I recommend it. It shows when I have calls and mesages and has icons with numbers.
OMJ: God, I'm tempted to try the new ROM, but I've been so thrilled with the previous one and I love Cookies mods. Is it really a significant difference?
If you want cookies mod, you can install it via a cab (and uninstall too probably). You can find his thread in the xda hd2 themes/software forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.