View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:17 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
twisteddan just want to give you another huge thumbs-up for this ROM...I am loving it! It is nicely polished and everything just works very well. I want to ask you something - don't know if it is ROM-related, but maybe with your expertise you might know a quick fix...

I installed MaxManila which I have come to really like, and 2 g-sensor related functions don't work - muting when screen turned facedown, and locking when phone turned 180 degrees. I figured these were MaxManila issues, but now not sure because I just noticed a proximity sensor issue - the screen is not turning off when I hold the phone to my face. These just started happening after I installed Goodsense. I did a major flashdance so I'm pretty sure I have a clean install. Like I said I don't know if these are ROM-related and even if they are it's not enough for me to not totally love this ROM! Thanks for any input...mike(krautdog)
ps I use a Sprint TP
Keep in mind that this is the newest sense packages and I'm not sure all of the options available in MaxManila will work.

As far as the phone canvas it is still getting ironed out a little so there may be outlining issues that still need to be cleared up.

Are the phone issues still present right after a flash without anything installed?

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>