View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
I just tried out mwalt's (the poster 2 posts above me) HDWall and I love the effect if gives my Diamond. I had used a similar transparency modification on my old Touch and also loved the effect. I find it makes the screen look and feel larger, and more aesthetically appealing.

Good job mwalt, and I hope you continue with it's development, maybe landscape support in the future ect.

Here's an example, notice the top & bottem bars are now transparent, making the screen seem larger:

Or just tell me where to find that background image file (windows dir?), as I could rip it from my old touch.
Glad you like it. I honestly thought there would be more interest in it. I've made 10 more cabs for 6.5 and 6.5.x and attached them to XDA. Click here.
This post has been thanked 4 times.