mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytethegroove View Post
maybe its just me, and I dont mean to be a ****, but shouldnt this thread be about developement of android, like sound and wifi and data and such...
I think to have to read 20 pages of bs about live wallpapers should be another thread...this thread has 80 pages, and more than 60% is garbage space....
Just my 2 cents..
I think all this unecessary talk about stuff thats not needed, is just slowing down developement....
Again I dont mean to be an ass and Im sorry if this offends someone...but now that we have our own subforum...I think non playing with software and or games belongs in another thread....instead of freaking live wallpapers, lets worry about sound and power management
peace
byte
Agreed! This is a sticky thread too so the bloat is really ridiculous. It should be for dev not wallpapers. Maybe a mod can clean this place up?

It is hard enough to keep up with the dev work as is because updates aren't organized all that well yet. We're just getting started to do this could REALLY spin out of control once more people jump on board.