View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Do we know that 911 won't work with the Leo dialer? I've heard people speculate about that, but obviously can't test it. I like the Facebook integration, but not at the expense of the ability to make emergency calls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
I'm sure the 911 code is handled by your provider and not by the phone dialer.
It's a tone code for the operator's system to interpret.

And thanks for the tips on what we should re-module.
Also amikam for the edited nk. I haven't run into any problems.
The dialer does not work for 911 if you have ## codes functioning. If you don't care about ## codes, you can make it work with 911 using the registry setting below:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DialParser]
"DLL-OEM"="ddcall.dll"
This needs to be set to "PhoneCanvas.dll" for ## codes, which causes the phone to lock up if you dial 911. A GSM phonecanvas cannot do both. The VGA Rhodium CDMA dialer can. If you still don't believe me, go read this post and some of the posts leading up to the one I linked.
This post has been thanked 3 times.