View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:41 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
what file or files do I need to back up and restore to keep my Opera favorites/bookmarks?
It depends on opera version. With newer opera versions, it has a thing called opera link. I created an account at http://link.opera.com/ and added all of my bookmarks/favorites using my PC. Then I just log in and syncronize opera mobile 10 or opera mini 5. It will add all of the bookmarks. You can use opera mobile 10/mini 5 to sync from phone to opera link server, but I did not have good luck with it.

For opera 9.5/9.7, find a file called opera6.adr on your phone and back that up. It can be opened with a text editor and changed as well (easier way to add favorites IMO).
This post has been thanked 1 times.