View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 PM
websurf
PPCGeeks Regular

websurf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Thanks you I'll call them. My is Verizon one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlyWolf View Post
you probably lost your a-key during a reflash, I had to call verizon to have them setup a new one. According to them its a deal that has to be done within a certain window of them assigning you a new a-key. Last time i called while on the energy rom and they said nothing to me but I played dumb.

I've been having luck lately while flashing by putting the cell in airplane mode before the flash, going back to stock 6.5, check to make sure I'm still in airplane mode then reflash the new rom. Afterwards dialed the 228 number and selected option 1(repeated this programming option 3 times, dunno if it was unnecessary) but that all seemed to work fine for me and keep my data active as well as calls and no hassle with calling into verizon.

Quick ?, it seems I'm reading a lot of problems with the sprint carriers on the mar 7 version, how is it for all the verizon users out there? looking to update but a lil weary on what i've been reading