View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
I think the only thing I don't have working is the MMS and the new ROMs aren't any better. And I really don't know what I should do exactly to fix it at this point. I have seen so many different posts regarding this with so many various solutions, including having to go in and configure settings manually. While others seem to indicate that it works for them without having to do anything. And to be honest, I'm not sure where to start. I know if I take a picture and then attempt to send it via MMS, it tells me that the picture is too big that it can only be 300k. I know there is a cab called Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5mb size cab to increase the size limit. And I also know there is a MMS Fix 2.1 Sprint cab and a MRX Sprint cab but I am just now sure which ones to use or what combination.

Anyway NRGZ28 keep up the great work, and I will support along the way from time to time.=D>

I am on Sprint and made this reg edit (no cab install) and it worked perfect... sets to 5mb and no issues with the sms notifications hanging around. I can also send from either the sms tab or the album.

For Sprint users to get MMS working?

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 03-07-2010 at 05:04 PM.