View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:45 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help on a ## code issue.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsane View Post
I posted this in the Touch Pro forum, but didnt get any responses. I am trying to program my old TP1 for use on sprint, but when I type in ##000msl# no edit screen appears like normal. I cannot get any ## codes to work at all. I hard reset, reflashed energy rom, tried a different rom and yet still nothing??? Can anyone please help a brotha out on this? Is there a .cab that can give access to ## codes? Thanks in advance to all you old school TP1 'ers for any help you can provide me, and my twelve year old son will appreciate it even more since when/if I get it activated it will be his...Thanx

DISREGARD: Thanks after searching for awhile I found a .cab here>>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112690

Its supposed to be for the TP2 but works as advertised on the O.G. TP as well.....Thanks to MWalt2
Yeah, those files aren't resolution specific. I pulled them from calc's last vga kitchen. Good searching . I was thinking of posting it elsewhere (since it probably applies to all devices with a GSM dialer and no epst, etc. cooked in), but am not really sure where to post it.