View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
So are you sticking with the new dialer on the next release? If you choose to stay with the dialer, could you make a cab up the prior one puhleease!? Personally this dialer drives me crazy. Sometimes s2a would stick, sometimes end call is too low... and the jacked up thing about it, it has the nerve to use up so much memory! maybe it's just me, probably I installed something that's conflicting, I dunno... this is only issue I have with this one. Everything else works for me even mms. I've even thought about sticking with this version since it's the only bug I have
but at the end of the day, my phone still needs to be a phone...
Yes it is the same Phone Canvas.
As far as mms is concerned....I have never had an issue with it. What was the problem again?

The newer "Twisted Goodsense" (Thanks for the name) is just about the fixes. I'm not adding anything special. So if you have it how you want it..........Just leave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
twisted...
please fix the automatic prepend 1 for long distance calls
I will see what I can do...........This may be a dialer issue.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>