View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 PM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I did the flash dance this morning due to completely borking my phone and was able to run youtube without issue prior to doing anything other than provisioning. However, once I loaded up my normal apps/mods, it's hit or miss, vid coming in, freezing, no sound, etc. I don't have time right now but tomorrow morning I'll hard reset, provision and just go one mod at a time to see WTF is going on. Although everyone needs to remember, Juggs is using a manila version that many of the manila mods weren't made to work with, and that may be causing the issue whether it's R6, cookie, TB, etc. It may not be the same for everyone because each phone isn't set up identical, but the one thing we don't need in here is people pissing and moaning, we're all trying to get it figured out together. X built a freaking screaming rom and we need to figure out how we can mod it and not break it!
+1
Fishingmedic...!!!

I just completed my first flashdance and I'm back.
This post has been thanked 2 times.