View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:47 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
I think comm manager is always running in task manager. The task manager in utilities gives you more detail to the things that are chewing up the memory, even when you are not running anything. When you press the x button it cuts down on the amount of memory that it's using, but it is still a necessity if you want to get your email, etc. There just some things that is always running and comm manager is one of them.

Twisted, I know it is not serious, but could please include a clear storage icon in systems?
Yes comm man is supposed to be running as far as I know. And yes I will hunt down clear storage for you.

And this is not just any release. I am trying to fix everything that I can that is an issue. So when you flash this ROM you can stick with it for a while. Because after this one I'm gonna take a long break. I want you guys to have the best that I can provide with very little complications just like my Mentor Psyki's ROMs. You flash it and forget it. Use it, flash another but always come back.

I just need a break for a while.....Brain's getting flash fried and my phone doesn't like being flashed 8 to 15 times a day......And I don't want it to burn out. Love doing it though thats why I do.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 4 times.