View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:57 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23541/21892) |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
The 2.5 build looks nice, but one of the things she wants is the call history on the home screen. She tends to miss calls and likes the call history on the screen. I tried the version with MaxManila(23541) and put the call history on the screen. Everything seemed to work ok, EXCEPT arkswitch. Pressing the upper left would not trigger arkswitch. I tried moving the activation area around and even tried installing 1.11 overtop just to see but it was next to impossible to trigger it. I may give the 21xxx version a try tonight, but I also need to remember how to swap out the left bottomsoftkey from Action to Phone.

Not trying to advertise another rom there, but VETVITO's new build has a call history tab built into the Sense2.5 if that is what you want, but I do encourage Sense2.5, the new builds DO make it feel smooth.. comfortable... aww, so so sof... sorry, getting carried away there.

ALSO, THANKS FOR THE CAB TO FIX THE BATTERY POWER ISSUE!!! Flahed earlier and my phone died because I thought it was charged... DOWNLOADING NOW