PPCGeeks Regular

navymarvin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin
Re: [ROM] [02/21/10] Juicy R10 (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI 2.5.2012] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofences View Post
I am new to custom ROMs on phones, but this is by far the cleanest, best looking ROM I have found, however it is the least stable, it crashed my phone 3-4 times a day. I was wondering if someone can link me to the R8 version so I can give it a try. I have read numerous posts and everyone seems to rave about R8, but I am not having any luck locating it. I am on a Sprint TP2, if someone has a better version that is as clean as this ROM please let me know. I have already tried Mighty ROM, Sprint Lover's ROM, Mobile Underground, and Juicy R10. I am looking for something clean and small, not a lot of extras, I can install the programs I want. Any help or advice (and a link to R would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found R8 on page 527. Downloading now. Would still appreciate any suggestions.

If i were you i would probably go to the individual roms in the CDMA TP2 Upgrades section. Not many people will tell you any specific rom because it depends on the individual and they also look at it as kinda rude to say suchandsuch rom is better than blanketyblanks rom in that persons thread. good luck.