View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:23 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
It shows what? Mods like 12 quick links, manila locker, 3 tabs for internt,etc etc hasn't been rewrote for 2012 yet.

Edit: The Rotation in the photos and music are from simply rotating the screen with a 3rd party app or in omj's ROM or Kitchen you just hold the send key.
If you use SensorSDK_4_0_xxxx (mine's SensorSDK_4_0_19112326_0) and add the following to your registry, you don't need to have a 3rd party app to rotate manila.
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName]
"Manila"="\\Windows\\manila.exe"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList]
"Manila"="Manila"
I think if you disable landscape, you can get the 'fake landscape' for pictures/music tabs back (but I have not tried).
This post has been thanked 1 times.