View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:06 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Actually VZW and other CDMA carriers(minus the very small markets)....all but Sprint....can get HTC messaging from Sense 2.5 to work just fine. So it isn't really an issue with HTC releasing a CDMA based Sense 2.5.....it's more an issue of Sprints network settings not allowing it. ALthough HTC def needs to release a US based CDMA stock Sense 2.5.

Ziggy and a few others have busted their nuts to get HTC messaging working and have done so for CDMA....other than Sprint due to Sprint network settings. So realy it's a Sprint thing......call em and tell em you can't get MMS messaging to work in HTC messaging on your unlocked custom ROM flashed TP2 and that you need them to change network settings.

I am on VZW and I have been using HTC Sense 2.5 Messaging to send and receive MMS since the end of December. I feel for you guys though cause that arcsoft workaround sucks compared to HTC IMO.
thats why my post said SPRINT in it, sprint users have to wait for a sprint (cdma) wm6.5 rom w/ sense 2.5 OR yes of course fix the network settings (prolly not gonna happpen)

so yes im well aware of it working for vzn and telus; thats why agian i made sure i posted "sprint users"