View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:45 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
Soft reset - hold down power till you get the option screen and then either turn off or reset. Or take off back cover and press stylus into little red recessed button.

Hard reset (caution, lose all non-ROM data in main memory). Use the 'Clear Storage' app or hold down 'send' and 'end', then also power key, all at same time.

Run one of the 'bootloader' programs, or hold down the 'down volume' and then power at same time.

To leave bootloader, take off back cover and press the reset button or take out battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
can someone here tell me please how to soft reset my tp2 and how to hard reset my tp2
go to try color screen and how to get out of boot loader screen thank you
Hard reset and clear storage are not the same.........they both clear data but clear storage is more effective to clear ALL data.....