View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:25 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you check "warn on overwrite" and then click build, followed by choosing no at continue. it should then pop up a editor with the files that are to be overwritten. You may even have to click cancel to get this screen. If you already did this, what did it say? Also, how many packages are being loaded?
Check this screen shot...

543 Modules. 21892
Is there any way to make the screenshot a little bigger, I cant see it even with my res set at 800x600! Thanks!
It should be 1500 by 1000...

Thanks, that one was fine. Looks normal, but i do agree with Icon, you should try leaving the rom ver the default 2.0.00.00 or something short with no space. Also, have you tried cooking with different sys/xip?
It's set at the default, and I've tried all four sys that are included. I get the same error...
Can you PM me your .erv? Also, can you send me your build log when it fails? I would love to take a look.