Old 01-09-2008, 12:16 PM
TMB_XV6700
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulkid View Post
i have another question and i know this may not be the place to ask but coulds you direct me to the right place. i havea new treo 700 wx from sprint and i would like to upraged it to the new WM6.0, is there a link or can i be sent to the right place or will the files you all have here posted work. from what i read they will not work on the treos only ppcs? i would like to get this treo 700wx onto WM6.0 and also get a nnice new iphone look to it if someone would be so kind to send me to the right place
uhaulkid,
(Yes you mis-posted, but as the OP of the thread you get a free pass.)
The only reason the 6700 got WM6 was because helmi_c personally took it on and did it with extraordinary effort against enormous odds (and when virtually everyone who knew anything about the 6700 said it couldn't be done, period.) The people on TreoCentral.com are saying it'll never happen for the 700w/700wx, and so far there hasn't been another helmi_c to come to their rescue. Still Treocentral is a good start for tweaks and tips for your device. Good luck.