View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 04:58 PM
glenwill
PPCGeeks Regular

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

[QUOTE=t803329x;1577177]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Bro questions are always answered by me and I help in any way I can...maybe before calling us morons you should read everything... Mrs. Clueless started it with the diaper jabs....and never showed any proof after that response to when I asked about the initial 80% post...it really is no big deal...my interest was in being able to do the same thing....if it was true, which was ststed twice by her....end of story ...lets all move on...

You're right, move on, I did read the entire post, I guess I just don't see how "she started it" is such an easy way to condone return jabs. If I would've said "but she started it!" to my Dad he would said "and you should have let it end there" lol! Whatever, I'm done preaching, back to lurking (It may seem surprising, but I dont need to post questions cuz I DO know how to search the forums and ALL of the answers are allready here), see you in 2011 when I post again haha...
In case you didn't notice, you're no longer lurking...you're now a N00b!
This post has been thanked 1 times.