View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:01 AM
rolandroland
Regular 'Geeker

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 15, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
ok so i just installed this on top of the new 3 version rom... everything seems to be ok except the tab screen onthe bottom over the phone above is slow to respond. I went to text messages and click all messages and it doesnt show me the messages that were there previously. but on the main pop up i see 1 of 25 messages viewable.....

Oh yes and i have the swype cab and it's not running anymore the keyboard tries to load (installation went fine) but it shows the regular keyboard instead of the swype... can anyone help?
I had this same problem when I installed the cab that disabled HTC messaging. It seems whatever disables that prevents Swype from loading. Did you disable HTC messaging?

Also please let me know if you get this working on your own. This problem of not being able to use Swype has prevented me from upgrading as well and I was about to try since the disabling htc messaging is supposed to be not necessary any more. So looking forward to you reply on the above question.

Last edited by rolandroland; 02-18-2010 at 09:10 AM.