View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:43 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-15-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23534-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Are you kidding me? Dibbs is ALWAYS on top of shit and always available unlike a lot of other chefs who seem to think they are above responding to their users comments on their forums.
Anyway, Dibbs, I am having issues with the phone locking up, usually after texting. It always gets hung in landscape after texting and tends to lock up afterwards. Any ideas bro? I want this fixed before I hit the donate button! lol
Thanks for the nice words in the first paragraph.

As far as the issues, it's weird people are having so much trouble as i seriously haven't experienced those. But, The only thing I can say is maybe everyone should just revert back to 23529 until I can get 23534 straightened out. People seemed to not have problems at first and then it's been a flurry of issues like all the snow lately, LOL. Anyways, I updated post 1 and relinked the 23529 SYS to the Titanium and Sense 2.5 links. the HTC Messaging one is still 23534 as i don't have a 23529 version of that. Hopefully I will have an update soon. If people don't mind not having threaded email. You can try 25005 SYS if you would like, voice your opinions on that last bit about 25005.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.