View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu
I hate to bring this up, but I finally found a problem. GPS. I cannot get it to work for the life of me. I have installed almost every single fix cab I can find on here, XDA, and google as a whole. No such luck. Hopefully you can find a way to work around this or fix it, I use google maps and other GPS services constantly and it would be nice to have a responsive fast GPS.

Ideas?

The only Rom I have flashed and had quick responsive GPS from is EnergyROM phoenix2. Maybe NRGZ28 can let you in on his secrets?

Keep up the stellar work man.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there is not a problem. But, you are the first person to report this. The moment I open Google maps I get a lock within seconds. You might check to see if your google location settings are on. If not I will hopefully be uploading a new ROM tomorrow with the newest packages. Maybe that will fix it for you.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.