View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-9-10 Twisted BeginsV4 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
I like this Rom, Great work. I do however, HATE the dialer. Is there a reason you use this one? It's been quite some time since I used a ROM that still uses this dialer. The two annoyances are having to press send twice and that dang curtain.

Other than that, I love this rom.
Yeah, I know. I've just spent more time concentrating on the Sense 2.5 mods and tweaks and cleaning everything up. It's on the future list...........But, for now.........

Hey everybody.

Sense 2.5 2011 packages completely cooked in.........You will now have full landscape. It looks great and I personally think that it works virtually perfect. I also cooked in the COOKIE HOME TAB MOD. It works great. It's only downfall is that you can tell that it was optimized for wvga. The main reason I am cooking it in is because all the mods for the older sense packages will not work with this version. So it's either COOKIE HOM TAB MOD that gives you 48 verses the 6 that you get with the new packages.
Also no BG4ALL mod yet either.

The only downfall is...........There is still no mms fix for htc messaging client..........So we still have to use the old style mms sender.
It's either that or you can have great sms manila client but you won't be able to send picturemail.
I have also fixed the broken links for Internet Explorer and File Explorer.
Also cooked in RSS hub. And going to try to cook in threaded Email (just for you noobynoob).

Running some last minute tests now and will hopefully release tomorrow!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.