View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 07:43 AM
JakFrost
N00b
Threadstarter

JakFrost is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet Not Working - Sprint #777 = Error 67 - MightyROM Provisioning No Go

Forget it, I realized that it would just be faster to reflash twice than to hope that someone would know the answer. I searched the forum for an answer and nothing about NAI profiles and EPST.

After the update Sprint OEM Stock ROM, I checked EPST M.IP Settings and "Active Profile" was set to "1" and M.IP Customer Profile1 "NAI" is my "username@sprintpcs.com" that I set online at Sprint.com years ago and the "HA Secret" is "secret" and the "AAA secret" is a 6-character alphanumeric password, different than the 8-character that I set online years ago, so AAA Secret it must have been pushed down from the network to my phone during "Hands Free Activation..." that started after the stock ROM update. I did "Update PRL" also and got the newest 60660 PRL also. Then I reflashed MightyROM back and just finished syncing.

Time to reinstall all the manual apps I need. I really need to get some kind of a program to save my settings and CABs and use that XDA_UC thing for MightyROM next time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.